monit-dev

Re: monitrc erroneous line numbering off by one

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: monitrc erroneous line numbering off by one
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:42:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> I have thought about this a bit more, the reason we have this problem
> is mainly that we do not have a statement terminator.

Yep... the magic ";" of C. (-:

> I have hacked the lexer whichs seems to fix the problem but the patch
> is really too ugly to consider[1]. Unless you (Christian) already have
> found a better way to solve this I suggest that we put this problem on
> our TODO list, but at the bottom, at least for the moment.

I have made a hack.  It would not win a beauty contest and  it seem to
be somehow related to yours. I have tested it under some circumstances but
I gonna do further testing.  Mine seems to work well.  I save the line
have fixed tokens  you dont need the hack (as far as I know).  Tomorrow or
Saturday I gonna  have a patch ready including some critical bugfixes in
the parser.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113