Re: event engine patch update

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: event engine patch update
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:31:35 +0200

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:
Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> writes:

Martin Pala <address@hidden> writes:

OK. I used in event.c style which i preffer, i hope it will not
interfer too much.

It wont interferer if you change it ;-) Sorry for nitpicking but we
should keep with the gnu coding style when we can.

On second thought, if you like this bracket style, use it. I can
picture in my head, you getting upset if you have to go through the
code and change it and I don't want that :-) Besides the code already
have a bit of various styles.

Thanks :)

 But I'm *not* going to yield on

1) Lines should break at 79 column width (so it's possible to read the
   code in a standard 80x24 xterm)

2) The GNU C indentation style should be used. Use 'C-c . gnu' in emacs.

How should GNU C indentation style look like in reality? I don't use emacs, my favorite editor is vim :)