monit-dev

Release 4.6?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Release 4.6?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:00:02 +0200

We are thinking about a new monit release. Christian, are you good with the "regular expression parsing of files" or do you need to do more? I will add "Improve monit responsiveness when stopping a program" (see http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/next.php#23) in a later release, since it require some "fine-thinking" about how to handle threads.

I don't see any show-stoppers for a 4.6 release and vote that we should try to wrap up a 4.6 beta this week and plan to release 4.6 before the end of September.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255