monit-dev

Re: monit/protocols smtp.c

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit/protocols smtp.c
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:18:32 +0200

Just a control question. Will separator always be '-' isn't it possible for the admin to configure a banner with other chars? If uncertain it may be better to check for status code 220 only and use that as the loop condition when reading possible banners? Anything the server sends first with status code 220, before we send anything, can be ignored. I'm not sure, just asking :)