monit-dev

Re: wiki

From: Igor Homyakov
Subject: Re: wiki
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:21:59 -0700

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_farms

I think MoinMoint(python) and Wacko Wiki(php) are secure solutions.

On 5/12/06, Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> wrote:

On 12. mai. 2006, at 11.04, Igor Homyakov wrote:

> I'm back :)

Long time!

> I have a good idea to move some sections of website to wiki engine.
> In my opinion following sections should be
>  - How-To
>  - Configuration examples
>  - Installation instructions (?)

Good idea. Do you or others know of a free wiki hosting sites we can
use? I'm reluctant to install a wiki on tildeslash since the code
usually is not very safe. Maybe I'm wrong and we should install one
on tildeslash. Martin, opinions?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255