Re: [CVS] unix socket support added

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: [CVS] unix socket support added
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:32:00 +0200 (CEST)

On 31 Jul 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:
> > Gosh... I am so nervous... I hope it worked... (-:
> It worked just dandy =8-o

I am so flattered. (-;

> The code and documentation is very good, thanks! I allowed myself the
> freedom to remove some compiler warnings that was hanging around
> (mostly from other code that was added lately).
> Generally, I *really* recommend compiling the code with the 'all
> warnings' flag on in the Makefile:
>  CFLAGS          = -Wall -g -O2 $(DEFINES)  $(INCDIR)

Ooops... |-:

So what about the configurable pid-file thing (it's right now 0). Cuz
every time I try something I find out that monit is already running.
Sounds selfish, or. (-:

Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113
Technische Universität Clausthal                         fax: +49-5323-72-3197
  pgpkey:  (2001-11-22)