Re: Monit 4.1.1

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit 4.1.1
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:24:37 +0100

Hi,

this is strange - basic authentication is standard interface (see RFCs 1945, 2616, 2617). All webservers i know (including IIS) should support it, until they were not configured to ignore it.

If you are using IIS only related extensions, you will need to use appropriate protocol.

Cheers,
Martin

Ma. Isabel Reolon wrote:
Hello:

I am writing to you again because the basic authentication (Base 64) did not seem to work.

I found out that the IIS is using Integrated Windows Authentication, so now I would like to know how can I type the user:password in a correct way in order this tool can check if the authentication in that application is working OK.

Best wishes,

Isabel Reolón Álvarez

Soporte Basis y DB

Área Informática