Sybase, VNC

From: Chris Lopeman
Subject: Sybase, VNC
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:59:25 -0500

Hi All,

I have seen sybase in the example config file.  But I am wondering if anybody has a more thorough test built.  SOmething that actually talk to the port.  Also I was wondering if there was a way to actually monitor the database state using monit.  Such as finding out how much free space exists.  While I am asking if anybody has a sybase init script that wouldn't hurt either.

I have not seen a VNC monit example.  Is it possible?  Will anybody share this?

I have not seen a 3dm monit example.  Is it possible?  Will anybody share this?

Thanks,

Chris