Re: Multiple processes have same name

From: Jon Evans
Subject: Re: Multiple processes have same name
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:39:06 +0100

Hi Christian,

On 20 May 2004, at 22:52, Christian Hopp wrote:

The service name behind "process" can be chosen freely. So you can say,

check process tomcat_customer1 with pidfile

Perfect. I misunderstood the instructions, I thought the process name had to be the one that appeared against that PID when you did a 'ps'.

It's all working now... well, except for an SSL question which I'll post in a different thread.