Re: Pinging more than one host?

From: Vincent FLEURANCEAU
Subject: Re: Pinging more than one host?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:18:59 +0200

-------- Message original --------

You should really try apcupsd.

http://www2.apcupsd.com/
http://www2.apcupsd.com/systems.html

The problem is that I can connect only one computer at a time to the UPS via the serial cable. So, if I change my configuration and choose to monitor the UPS from the OpenBSd box, how will the NAS-server (Windows 2000 Powered) be aware of potential power loss?

Other problem: the UPS is not an APC model...

Please note I'm not looking for an UPS monitoring software! I just want to know if Monit is able to handle things like:

  Check TEST_1 && TEST_2
     Then ...

-- Vincent