Re: Memory usage for process

From: Andreas Rust
Subject: Re: Memory usage for process
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:06:45 +0200

I'm running monit version 4.4 on a RedHat Linux AS 3.0 (kernel
2.4.21-15.ELsmp) on top of a HP-ProLiant DL380 and I've noticed
that at runtime many of monit services of type process are
showing "Memory" values which have non-sense, like shown below:

What version of 4.4 ?

actually I'm not running a beta release since I downloaded the 4.4 version when it was released officially

So maybe you could try this one to help out testing on RH ?

    Andreas Rust     -   webnova GmbH
    address@hidden  -
    Tel:  +49 (0)700 - 20 30 7000
    Fax:  +49 (0)700 - 20 30 8000