Re: Monitrc for Debian

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Monitrc for Debian
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:34:57 +0100

On Nov 24, 2004, at 10:12 AM, Christian Hopp wrote:

Now that I have to change our server structure in the house from Solaris to Debian Linux, I would like to contribute my setting for it. And I had
the chance to clean up the old 20k monitrc.

It is in...

The first release is monitrc_debian_20041124.tar.gz . But there are more
services to come.

Christian, this looks very nice! We could distribute this file from monit's download directory. What do you think? Is that okay by you?

Jan-Henrik Haukeland