Re: patch to add a disable-strip option (i.e.: while crosscompileing)

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: patch to add a disable-strip option (i.e.: while crosscompileing)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:54:13 +0100

What do you mean about the:

 LEXFLAGS = -i --noyywrap

Without this, I had an unresolved symblol in buildroot environment with ulibc.

This is strange - regarding to flex documentation:

--8<--
   If you do not supply your own version of `yywrap()', then you must
either use `%option noyywrap' (in which case the scanner behaves as
though `yywrap()' returned 1), or you must link with `-lfl' to obtain
the default version of the routine, which always returns 1
--8<--

we are linking monit during compilation with libfl => it seems that your flex library version doesn't implement yywrap?

I'm using flex 2.5.31 on my debian station ... i will try the uclibc buildroot environment

Martin