Re: monit icon

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit icon
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:44:34 +0200

Unfortunately we do not have a 'monit icon' per se. The only "official" monit logo we have is the one on the front page at You could cut out the monit dog's head using gimp and use that as the logo. If you want to, I can do that for you, but I'm sure that you will be able to to this as well as me :)