RE: problem in installing monit on Red Hat Linux version - Fedoracore re

From: Navin Kumar
Subject: RE: problem in installing monit on Red Hat Linux version - Fedoracore release 3
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:21:38 +0530

Hi Martin
Thanks for the update. Using monit command without any argument, the
monit daemon gets started fine. I can see /var/run/monit.pid file. After
this when I start all the service using the command - 'monit start all'
I get - monit: Cannot connect to the monit daemon. Did you start it with
http support?.
Also when I do 'monit status' I get - monit: error connecting to the
monit daemon. Could you suggest as to what can be the problem.
Thanks
Navin