Re: Setting Mailserver with diferents time outs

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Setting Mailserver with diferents time outs
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:32:07 +0200

On 19. mai. 2006, at 19.15, hans wrote:

I am using Monit 4.8.1 on RHEL ES release 4.
I have been reading the documentation and it didn't say it or meaby i
dont understand.. which its posible.... It isnt posible set up two or
more mailservers with a specific timeout?. i tried it, but it didnt
workout.

That's right. The timeout is optionally added to the end of the mail server list and apply to all servers. This is what we try to say here in the manual;

 SET MAILSERVER {host name [PORT port]|ip-address [PORT port]}+
                [with TIMEOUT X SECONDS]

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255