Re: monit reporting wrong total system memory

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit reporting wrong total system memory
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:15:15 +0200

Can you please send?:

1.) the related monit's output
2.) output of 'file' command on monit binary (to see whether monit binary is 64-bit as well)
3.) output of /proc/meminfo

On Jul 17, 2007, at 10:08 AM, Kris Rasmussen wrote:

Monit is currently reporting that i have 1042132 kB of memory but I actually have 4 gigs. This is a quad core system. Any ideas why this might be wrong and how i can fix it?

I am running centos 5 64bit. I compiled monit from source as per instructions on the website.

Thank you,
To unsubscribe: