Disable CPU load average alerts at a certain time

From: Kirrus
Subject: Disable CPU load average alerts at a certain time
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:47:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

We've got a server that runs a quite intensive batch job at midnight every day. This triggers monit's load average warnings. Would it be possible to disable these warnings at a certain time, so that we get warnings if load averages gets too high during 'in-use hours', as such, but not during the times that the batch is running?

Heres our current config: (Alert gets triggered once a night currently...)

check system server.companydomain.co.uk
    if loadavg (1min)   > 5     then alert
    if loadavg (5min)   > 4     then alert
    if memory usage     > 75%   then alert