Re: Monit httpd server very slow

From: MosheC
Subject: Re: Monit httpd server very slow
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:06:44 -0700 (PDT)

Answers:
1) version 4.9
2) It takes a very long time to load the Monit status display. Sometimes the
load fails. Sometimes it loads OK. I don't see a pattern.
3) I used a trivial monitrc that checks just one directory (cycles of 60
seconds) and it did not improve.

The system, RH 4 linux, is without any load.
Verbode mode (-v) did not produce any new output.

free -m:
Mem:          2018       1697        320          0         52        981
-/+ buffers/cache:        663       1354
Swap:         1983         45       1938

How do I dump the network traffic ?

moshe