Re: [monit] monitor timestamp file

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monitor timestamp file
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:55:56 +0200

Both options (passed and recovered) are possible and work the same

Martin

On Oct 15, 2007, at 4:28 PM, Nick Upson wrote:

from http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/manual.php#how_to_monitor

check file httpd.bin
     with path /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd
     # Run /watch/dog in the case that the binary was changed
     # and alert in the case that the checksum value recovered
     # later
     if failed checksum then exec "/watch/dog"
        else if recovered then alert