RE: [monit] Execution Failed Status

From: Sidra Khan
Subject: RE: [monit] Execution Failed Status
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:32:49 -0700

I've tried to set the daemon time to a new value but in
/var/log/messages I notice that monit is attempting to restart the
process according to the old value. I've tried reloading monit, killing
and restarting it but the new value doesn't seem to take effect? Can
anything else be done?

Thanks,
Sidra