Re: [monit] access to httpd server times out

From: Aleksander Kamenik
Subject: Re: [monit] access to httpd server times out
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:35:53 +0300

Raphael Alla wrote:

I am trying to access to monit from my machine. The client machine is outside of the local network and is currently on IP address <>. When I try to connect to monit using my web browser, the connection times out. There is no message in the monit logfile that says that it denied a connection from an unauthorized host.

Sound like a network/firewall issue. Can you ping the monit machine?

If yes, then your routing is OK. Check the iptables (or whatever) rules, to see that the port is open for you.

Aleksander Kamenik
system administrator
+372 6659 649

Krediidiinfo AS