RE: [monit] Monit is spamming me with Process Changed alerts

From: Cliff Hayes
Subject: RE: [monit] Monit is spamming me with Process Changed alerts
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:36:04 -0500

It worked!!!  Thanks!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden Behalf Of
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 9:05 AM
To: This is the general mailing list for monit

        Remove it ;)
        And set only those ones you want to receive

        Let us know if this works for you ;)

        Regards
        pablo

El vie, 26-10-2007 a las 08:59 -0500, Cliff Hayes escribió:
> Yes, there is:
>
> set alert address@hidden

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (address@hidden)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain
Phone: +34 645 01 01 49 (CET/CEST)
GnuPG KeyID: 0xFAD3CF0D

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens