[monit] unmonitored status ignored

From: Mr. Reasonable
Subject: [monit] unmonitored status ignored
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:20:43 +0100

Hi all,

After looking through the archive I could not find the answer to two questions.  The second question is:

2)
I have a named check (copy-paste from the examples, with local adjustments).  I get an error that the local named cannot be reached (strange, but ok).  So I use the "don't monitor" button in the webinterface to stop monitoring and this is confirmed but the status.

However, I still keep getting mails that the named service is down.  Why does monit keep sending emails when the monitoring is switched off (according to the webinterface).  I've tried activating and de-activating the monitoring a couple of times, without change.  Now I have removed the named check, but why does the webinterface not show the correct status (unmonitored)?

Thank you for your ideas!

Rea