RE: [monit] Service starting on boot

From: John
Subject: RE: [monit] Service starting on boot
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:12:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, it looks like it's exiting becuase of the
binddir.

+++ AUTOSWAP=no
++ '[' pty = serial ']'
++ '[' color '!=' verbose ']'
++ INITLOG_ARGS=-q
++
__sed_discard_ignored_files='/\(~\|\.bak\|\.orig\|\.rpmnew\|\.rpmorig\|\.rpmsave\)$/d'
+ CONFIG='%{_sysconfdir}/monit.conf'
+ prog=monit
+ desc='process monitor'
+ '[' -x '%{_bindir}/monit' ']'