Re: [monit] monit-or-ing a status code returned by URI

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [monit] monit-or-ing a status code returned by URI
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:46:54 +0100

On 19. jan.. 2008, at 03.47, Elijah Wright wrote:

#  this doesn't work, but it does basically what i want... if it can't
#  load the status page then the mongrel must be broken,
#  and if content matches "ERROR" then we also know that
#  it is broken and that we should restart the monitored mongrel.
if failed url http:////localhost:9001/status or content = "ERROR" then restart

What you describe in the comment above can be expressed with this statement

if failed url http:////localhost:9001/status and content != "ERROR" then restart