Re: [monit] Monit HTTP blank screen

From: Adrian Nadeau
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit HTTP blank screen
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:08:27 -0400

Thanks, I've taken the steps you mentioned to ensure it only binded to localhost.

I'm very confused here though.  I have monit installed on a Server, physically residing somewhere else.  I want to be able to access it through my laptop to view the processes and other information.  Is this possible from a laptop that has a dynamic IP address?  If I have it setup to only use localhost I don't see how I can connect to it from another system.  Maybe I am missing something.  Any assistance would be great.  Thanks again!