[monit] too much web interface white space

From: Len Conrad
Subject: [monit] too much web interface white space
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:42:46 -0500

I'm a big fan of white space, but I find the white space of monit's web interface to be excessive, especially as I add more monitored items, results in too much hiking up and down the page.

I can't find a parameter to reduce the whitespace. Is there one?

Due the process.pid and actual process PID getting out of sync and monit losing control of a process, not sure about how this happens, I've had to run a script every 5 minutes to echo the process pid to process.pid. Is there a better way, prevention or cure?

thanks
Len