Re: [monit] Monit and BackgroundRB

From: Ramon Miguel M. Tayag
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit and BackgroundRB
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:49:45 +0800

Thanks Martin!  By absolute paths I suppose you mean:

start program = "/usr/bin/ruby
/home/ramon/app/current/script/backgroundrb start"

I get the exact same response :(  It starts if I do it through the
command line (but with "sudo" at the beginning) and "Execution failed"
if I use monit to start it.

--
Ramon Tayag