RE: [monit] mmonit license has expired

From: Perdue, Emmett
Subject: RE: [monit] mmonit license has expired
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:39:33 -0500

I believe what she is saying is that the Beta license for Mmonit v6 has
expired and the only download available is the same version "mmonit beta
6".

Your answer does not help her..... The developers need to issue a new
beta license and in the future extend the expiration date a bit further
down the road. There is really no need to be so stingy with the test
license since we are all trying to help them build a good product that
at some point we will have to pay full price for.