Re: [monit] Monit on AIX

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit on AIX
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:36:08 +0100

Hi,

Monit 5.0_beta3 was ported to AIX - latest beta should work as well.

Martin

On Feb 3, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Perdue, Emmett wrote:

Has anyone successfully compiled Monit to run on AIX version 5.x? I keep
running into different errors when trying. Every time I get one error
fixed, I hit another....

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may
contain CSX privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the intended addressee.  Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and  notify sender at the above CSX
email address.  Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage
caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.