Re: [monit] Compiling Monit 5.0 statically

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Compiling Monit 5.0 statically
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:26:48 +0200

You can compile like this:

LDFLAGS="-static" ./configure
make LDFLAGS="-static"

Note that you will need static libraries for linking statically.

Martin

David Paper wrote:

Greetings guru's,

Is there a way to get the configure script to compile monit 5.0 statically? I have several different flavors of Linux I want to use a single binary on and not have to go through library dependency hell.

Thanks!

-dave

--
Dave Paper

MCSE is to computers as McDonalds Certified Chef is to fine cuisine.