[monit] Problems after Upgrading to mmonit 2.0 final

From: Nicola Tiling
Subject: [monit] Problems after Upgrading to mmonit 2.0 final
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:28:28 +0200

Hi

I upgrade mmonit to version 2.0 freebsd 6 x64. After that monit instances on other machines are not recognizes. If I try to administrate one of this hosts mmonit panicked with
        "NumberFormatException: For input string null"
I can add the same host with same data and everything works again - but I can't delete the old (not working) entry.

Nicola