Re: [monit] Aborting monit on failure

From: Eric Pailleau
Subject: Re: [monit] Aborting monit on failure
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:11:14 +0200

The fail_action.sh is basically just a wrapper around a group of other scripts
I want to execute at runtime:
Stop slony (PostgreSQL replication system), failover the database and then stop
monit or at least make sure it does not monitor anything anymore. I would not
like for the master db to come back up and cause my system to go crazy on me. :)

Don't use Slony... Prefere DRBD + Heartbeat  :>)))))))))))