Re: [monit] can process depend remote host check

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] can process depend remote host check
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:44:30 +0100

Currently the dependency between services is soft - start/stop/restart actions
are cascaded correctly per dependency chain, but the child service doesn't hard
depend on parent service. We'll add hard dependency in the future.

You can use -v option to see detailed monit actions sequence in log.

Martin