[Announce] Monit 5.2.1

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: [Announce] Monit 5.2.1
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 22:48:12 +0200

Hi, again everyone!

We have been banging our head against the wall all day. Despite severe headache
we have managed to create a bug fix version of Monit 5.2. This 5.2.1 release
fixes a problem with HTTP and URL protocol tests that always failed if a
specific request URL was used; For instance this test would fail:

  check host mmonit.com  with address mmonit.com
     if failed port 80 with protocol http request /index.html then alert

Please download the new bug fix release from: http://mmonit.com/monit/download/
and let us pretend this never happened. We apologize and from now on, we
promise to create a big monitrc file that we will use to test every single
statement in Monit before we do a release.

Best regards from the Monit team