feature request

From: Nick Upson
Subject: feature request
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:48:31 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure if I asked about this before, sorry if this is a repeat but hopefully I can explain it better.

currently there are pre-defined actions "start" and "stop", I would like to be able to define additional ones so I can do something like
monit myaction myprocess and what ever I have defined for myaction gets done, this includes being able to change what happens
when the action is 'restart' and being able to do "monit reload myprocess" (define by me in the config file) rather than having to do
"/etc/init.d/myprocess restart"

--
Nick Upson (01799 533252)