Re: Monit stops sending notifications

From: Krzysztof Zając
Subject: Re: Monit stops sending notifications
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:38:06 +0200

On 04.07.2011 11:20, Martin Pala wrote:

Changing reminder option solved problem, now notifications are send every time when service fails to start. But why monit changes state of service to "not monitored" when it fails to start it? When it fails status is changed to "execution failed"
and on the next check changed on "not monitored"

regards,
Krzysiek

Yes, see the "reminder" option for alert statement:

http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#setting_an_error_reminder

Regards,
Martin