Re: Memory totals not adding up

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Memory totals not adding up
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:12:28 +0200

Thanks Darhl :)

We have added the patch to the source repository, the fix will be part of next
release. I have tested  it with IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and the page
displayes fine.

Regarding the diff … the reason why it didn't displayed only the changes was,
that the cervlet_fixed.c had Windows-like line terminator (CRLF), whereas the
original source code is unix-like LF. When converted the windows format to unix
the "diff -Naur src/http/cervlet.c cervlet_fixed.c"  shows the differences
correctly.

Best regards,
Martin