Re: retries not working?

From: Nestor Urquiza
Subject: Re: retries not working?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:00:40 +0000

I am trying now with "for x cycles". Hopefully that will work. Thanks!

In the case I decide to upgrade are there any directions to install from sources upgrading a ubuntu package installation? I am thinking about removing the package and then install from sources but just wondering if there is a better way.