Re: retries not working?

From: Nestor Urquiza
Subject: Re: retries not working?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:31:43 +0000

I have rebuilt, now monit is version 5.3 however as you said there is a problem with monitrc.

Previous monit was looking at /etc/monit/monitrc which is a good path IMO. New version is looking at the directory from where I compiled monit /home/myuser/monit-5.3/monitrc

How can I make the new monit to read /etc/monit/monitrc?

Best,
-Nestor