RE: Problem with using multiple mail-format

From: Mancillas, Paul
Subject: RE: Problem with using multiple mail-format
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:03:12 +0000

Martin,

You are correct. I am trying to make the email subject line more descriptive
(CPU, memory, etc.) instead of all of the emails saying "Resource limit
matched". When are you planning on extending the event types? Will the new
event types make the $EVENT more descriptive? In other words, when the CPU
usage exceeds the threshold is $EVENT going to say something like "CPU limit
matched" or maybe "CPU limit exceeded"? If not then will there be a way for me
to customize the value of $EVENT for each resource type?

Thanks,
Paul