Re: What is the default stop action?

From: Muhamed Huseinbašić
Subject: Re: What is the default stop action?
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 10:55:25 +0000

Viktor,

I am afraid I don't understand what are you trying to say.

This line:
stop = "/bin/bash -c 'kill $MONIT_PROCESS_PID'"

Works perfectly fine. Correct PID gets exposed and the desired process is killed.
My question is what is executed if I omit the line completely and require monit to stop the process.

Muhamed Huseinbašić