[Monotone-devel] sharing changes

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [Monotone-devel] sharing changes
Date: 05 Sep 2003 17:22:03 -0600

I've made a couple changes to my version of monotone.
We're talking minor stuff -- I removed all the generated files, and I
copied txt2c.cc from the cvs monotone (it is missing from the depot).

I can't set up a cgi, and there's no news server around.

So to send in these patches, I assume I first send my public key
packet, followed by all the mdata/fdata/mcert/fcert info?

Maybe we do need email as a primary transport.

Tom