[Monotone-devel] Error: std::runtime_error: host www.off.net not found

From: Marco Maggesi
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Error: std::runtime_error: host www.off.net not found
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:56:34 +0200

Hi,

I am new to this list and to monotone.  I am trying to fetch monotone
from Graydon's depot but I get the following error:

  sputnik:~$ monotone --db=monotone.db fetch \
    http://www.off.net/monotone/depot.cgi monotone
  monotone: fetching packets from group monotone at
    http://www.off.net/monotone/depot.cgi
  options path is MT/options
  skipping nonexistent rcfile '/home/maggesi/.monotonerc'
  executing fetch command
  fetching packets from group monotone at
    http://www.off.net/monotone/depot.cgi
  db.fetch("SELECT major, minor FROM sequence_numbers WHERE url =
    'http://www.off.net/monotone/depot.cgi' AND groupname = 'monotone'
    LIMIT 1")

  *** Error: std::runtime_error: host www.off.net not found

  **** error return code 205
  **********  errors detected; see standard output for details

The command "host monotone" works correctly.  I use version 0.6 of
monotone.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you,

  -- Marco