Re: [Monotone-devel] depot manipulation routines

From: Johannes Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] depot manipulation routines
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:22:43 +0100

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 22:35:22 +0100, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After using the wrong version of monotone to do a cvs_import and post
> (*g*), the group I posted to became somewhat inconsistent (I could post
> and fetch but not checkout). What I did was remove the depot.db file and
> reposted the few projects I collect in this depot.
I have another somewhat related question: after recreating my depot's
database, I have just issued a commit, and only the latest changes were
sent to the depot. How can I tell monotone to forget the packets already
sent to a certain URL (without using the sqlite console client *g*) and
do a full post?

Regards, Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:address@hidden