[Monotone-devel] Setting up a depot on a web host

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Setting up a depot on a web host
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:34:26 -0800

I have a web hosting account, and I would like to host my depot there.

"Unfortunately", it runs on an OpenBSD box. Before I even realized that, I tried putting the depot.cgi there from the monotone home page, but it does not seem to work. I added a bug to update the docs to describe depot requirements.

What are the odds of my getting a depot working on that box?

What are the odds of creating a depot-ish scheme that only requires standard tools on the server?

Hmmmmmm.

Kevin