Re: [Monotone-devel] any equivalent to 'cvs log <file>'?

From: graydon hoare
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] any equivalent to 'cvs log <file>'?
Date: 28 Nov 2003 10:12:54 -0500

Christof Petig <address@hidden> writes:

> I have browsed any documentation I could lay my hands on but did not
> find a way to ask about the revision information for one file (wasn't
> there somewhere a graphical tree representation program?)

nope, we haven't got very many per-file commands yet. in most cases,
they simply involve "restricting" a per-tree command to a subset of
the manifest (i.e. they're not *much* work), but I'm planning to
implementing restrictions as a general mechanism in the near future,
to support subdirectory operations, so I've been delaying per-file
functions until then.

you're welcome to hack on this if you like, it shouldn't be very hard.

-graydon