[Monotone-devel] Re: ./configure is highly confused

From: Rob Weir
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ./configure is highly confused
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:27:05 +1000

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 05:31:28PM -0400, graydon hoare said
> Rob Weir wrote:
>
> >  $ ./configure --with-bundled-adns --with-bundled-lua
> >  --with-bundled-sqlite CC=gcc CXX=g++
>
> I think the problem here is the use of CC=gcc and CXX=g++ on the command
> line. I don't really know why, but such settings seem to upset this
> configure script. if any autoconf gurus would like to intervene, I'd
> appreciate a fix.

Erm, oops, I only put that there as a test to see if it helped.  Even
without them, I get the same error.

--
Rob Weir <address@hidden> | address@hidden  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:      BCCI fissionable SP4 Telex LLNL Roswell Steve Case asset