Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug reports / first impression

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug reports / first impression
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 14:07:45 -0600

graydon hoare wrote:
I've just added this command to my development version:
  "monotone ls missing"

lists files in manifest and not in working copy. is that what you had in mind?

Interesting... I had added the same thing in the working copy I've been playing
around with.

I have 2 things different:

1. I've applied the changes from MT/work to the manifest being checked so that files that have been added and then dissappear are considered as missing and files that have been dropped and have dissappeared are not considered as missing.

2. I'm listing version id's for missing files thinking that it might be useful for revert or monotone cat file id > missing to get a file back.

On the "list" front, I've also been wondering whether "heads" should be "list
heads" too.

Thoughts?

Derek